My little Sis is 27 today. She is pretty much ranked one of my favorite people in the world. She is also one of the funniest people in my life. She is a great mom, a sweet wife, and a dedicated friend to anyone who lets her in there life. In elementary school there was a kid in her class who was so poor they couldn't afford water to bathe in. No one would talk to them. Well, Hannah not only talked to them she became their best friend and wasn't ashamed to invite them to her birthday party. She also took a little girl with Downs Syndrome under her wing, and spent a lot of time playing with her. That is just two of the people she has been important to. So in honor of her birthday and since I can't afford gifts right now, here are my top ten for Hannah.
10. She is the first person I tell juicy gossip too. We don't gossip, but if we did:).
9. In high school I was actually a tad skinnier than her and so I would get her to stretch out my jeans for me after they had been washed. Now I have to stretch out hers, well if she didn't wear them so skin tight.
8. I could always trust that she would have something crazy in her closet to wear if I ever got a wild hair.
7. She could always beat me in a fight when we were little. My mom says we didn't fight a lot, but that is cause we hid it from her. It was probably some of the quietest fights ever.
6. We had to share a bed for twelve years. I think I will make my girls too. How can you not be best friends with someone you have wet the bed with?
5. She don't miss a chance for fixin my grammar.
4. Hannah was the one my mom worried about getting kidnapped the most, due to her lack of shyness. She was friends with everyone.
3. Her kids are lucky to have a mom who is so dedicated to their education. I would have gone insane after one week of homeschooling.
2. She loves old movies. I mean old, you know those ones that are in black and white, yes younger generation they didn't always have color.
And my number one for Hannah is:
Drum roll please.
1. She is the only person that has been able to make me laugh so hard that I have wet my pants. Not just a little drop or two. Full out, couldn't hold any back peed my pants. The most one being in front of her new boyfriend Ben and in a public restaurant.
If you don't have a sister that you can say all these things about you are really missing out, but don't even think about taking mine. She is not for sale...well maybe for rent.



3 comments:
Hey! Maybe you should change the music on your blog until you get a newer post because these songs make me seem holy ... which we all know is not the case! LOL!
Thanks for all the nice things you said and for posting all of my skinny pictures! (I think I might print off that pic of me in the gray sweater and take it to my hair stylist.) We have definitely had some good times. Collecting rent wouldn't be such a bad idea since we are currently living so far apart. I could provide you with some names and numbers of people I am currently sistering.
I'm not really that funny. You are the one who stunk up the bathroom, then left your theater ticket behind with your seat number on it as evidence! LOL!
One more thing, are we fighting or pretending to make out in that picture? I can't remember.
We are pretending to make out and there was a reason for it too. I just can't remember why. Plus, I didn't even go number two I just peed, it was just so hilarious that you wouldn't even let me get a word in to defend myself and I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that you would be keen in making that observation. If I remember though it didn't stink when I was in there, so someone must have come in between.
No, I just made that up. It wasn't really stinky in there. I just saw your ticket on the floor from the 'Testaments' we had just seen. I couldn't resist saying, "It was really stinky in there! I have no idea who stunk it up, but I found THIS!" Then I held up your ticket.
It's kind of funny to think you peed your pants after going pee in the bathroom just minutes before. That was even before you had kids!
Post a Comment