A Blog about mixing personalities and lives to create a whole new Element, The Family.
To some people that would be a pro. I agree as much as I don't like being cold I love the snow. I am dreaming of a white Christmas!
Not if you live in Houston!! We got snow last Friday, and it actually stuck...my school got more than 3 inches...the kids went crazy!!!
I feel your pain Sara. It was 76 degrees yesterday here in L.A. (Lower Alabama). It's driving me crazy!!!! We have Christmas decorations, lights, tree, wreath etc., but no SNOW!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
To some people that would be a pro. I agree as much as I don't like being cold I love the snow. I am dreaming of a white Christmas!
Not if you live in Houston!! We got snow last Friday, and it actually stuck...my school got more than 3 inches...the kids went crazy!!!
I feel your pain Sara. It was 76 degrees yesterday here in L.A. (Lower Alabama). It's driving me crazy!!!! We have Christmas decorations, lights, tree, wreath etc., but no SNOW!!!
Post a Comment