
with his brothers

getting kisses from his pooch.

getting kissed to death.

snoozing in mama's lap.
Joshua loves to get kissed and tickled, which is good cause at least once a day we get these sudden attacks and can't keep ourselves off of him.
He loves food. Cereal and applesauce or bananas are his favorite, but he also likes peas and sweet potatoes too. He will eat at least a half a cup three times a day. I can't complain cause it really helps him sleep through the night. Pretty soon he is going to be in the same size diapers as Caleb.
As far as my list goes we took the kids to Jump On It.

We are also going to the SLC temple tomorrow and the graveyard if we have time. After Jump On It Chris took Benny to the craft fair in the park and they made these awesome chef hats. Benjamin looked so cute sporting it around the house making us food.


Caleb is just keeping me busy climbing and jumping and getting skinned knees.
He is finally eating. He can wolf down two pieces of pizza or almost an entire box of Mac N Cheese. He just keeps growing taller though.



We are slowly packing up our home. I am excited to get to Texas and get settled, but I sure am going to miss these sweet kids.



I love them so much and I think Benny and Esther are going to have a hard time when they realize they can't see each other everyday. Mostly though I am going to miss being able to call Hannah for anything. She is my best friend and is always willing to run away with me or veg out together. She is always there when I need an emergency babysitter or just an ear to vent. I am going to miss you girl and even Ben a little bit. No really Ben has helped us out a lot too. We appreciate everything you guys do for us.
2 comments:
Okay ... I'm trying not to think about y'all moving! How dare you post this! (Wipes tear.)
I am going to miss you guys too! I loved having you all over the other week. Keep us posted on the move!
Post a Comment