Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day Chris
Just wanted to let everyone know how much Chris means to our family
So here are twenty reasons I love him. I could write more but I will spare other dads the guilt.
1. He loves me no matter what mood I am in
2. He tells me I am beautiful everyday no matter what I am wearing
3. He never goes a day without telling our boys he loves them
4. He is the perfect example of what Heavenly Father would want a father to be
5. He works hard long hours every day so that we can have what we need
6. He encourages me to stay home with the boys and when I get frustrated he always lends a helping hand
7. He cares about everyone
8. He isn't afraid to roll around on the ground with his kids
9. He loves being in charge of bedtime and the special time he gets with the kids
10. He cried at each one of our childrens births and isn't ashamed to admit it
11. He wants to raise our children in the gospel and teach them to be upstanding citizens
12. He isn't afraid to let his son sleep with a pink teddy bear
13. He truly wants to help people by working in health care
14. He isn't afraid to speak his political beliefs
15. He is an amazing cook
16. He loves the outdoors
17. He knows his scriptures by heart and is always willing to help people better understand our heavenly Father's plan
18. He believes in eternal families
19. He tries his best to be a gentle disciplinarian
20. Most of all he loves loves loves being a dad and husband and wouldn't trade it for anything
Chris:
This slide show is a momentum of you and your children from Benjamin's first appearance to last week. Never have you faltered in loving us and everyday we are grateful for all the love you bring to our home. I will always love you more than anyone in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment