Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris


In honor of my sweet husband I am going to tell you some of the things I love about him. And to keep it from getting redundant, I am going to tell you 2 things I dislike about him and 9 things I love about him; since he is turning 29!!

I will do the love things first cause they are nicer and I need to butter him up before breaking him down.

1. I love that he thinks I am sexy no matter what time of day it is or what I am wearing (potato sac included).
2. I love that he goes to school everyday without ever complaining and does his very best.
3. I love that we can still find things to talk about on our dates after almost six years of marriage (and it is not about our kids).
4. I love that he won't watch episodes of 30 Rock or The Office without me (even though I will).
5. I love that he never gets mad at me when I make a driving error.
6. I love that he knows his scriptures better than anyone I know and can teach a brilliant Sunday School lesson with five minutes notice.
7. I love that he has no shame in driving my "new to us" flashy red minivan.
8. I love that he always lets me sleep in and take naps whenever possible.
9. I love that he puts the Lord first and his family second in every decision he makes.

Now for the breakdown:
1. I dislike that he can remember every bone in the ear and every layer of the eye, but he can not remember our kids birthdays.
2. I dislike that I can't even think of two things worth mentioning (sorry he is better than I thought). All the other stuff is due to my OCD.

I love you Chris and hope you enjoy the last year of your twenties cause it is all over the hill from here.

No comments: