
We had our traditional Christmas Eve lasagna that Chris perfected this year. It was seriously the best I have ever had. Our neighbors also came over and I forced everyone to watch my favorite Christmas video " Mr. Kruegers Christmas".
Our neighbor girl who is ten was sooo funny she kept asking if he was going to die. Then we had a great time opening presents.






Benny said that he got everything he wanted from Santa

and insisted that Santa's sleigh did not land on the roof but, landed in the yard cause we didn't have a chimney.



Santa must have enjoyed his cookies and milk cause they were all gone the next morning.

Then Sunday we headed to Tyler for the week. My best friend since I was two was coming into town after five years apart and I didn't want to miss a minute I had to spend with her. This was the first chance she had to meet my kids, and of course it didn't take long before Caleb was in her lap and Benny was crying cause she was leaving to see another friend. I told him that she was coming back and he said he didn't want her to come back. I asked if he wanted her to stay gone and he said No I don't want her to leave at all so she won't need to come back. Hopefully it won't be another five years before we get to hangout again. We had an awesome New Year's party at my Mom's where we spent most of the night playing Rock Band. I have to say that I finally made it to medium on the guitar on one song. Whoo Hoo! We then spent the next two days playing Rock Band with my cousin and his wife who also came in to town for the party. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures, cause I was too busy partying to carry my camera around. But I did get these pictures of my kids and my cousins kid rockin out. Notice the future Diva in the back.



So in honor of three days of rock Band and because the songs are ingrained in my head I have added them to my play list for your enjoyment. Hope Everyone is having a Happy New Year. I know I am excited to see what 2010 will bring. I am also wondering what we are going to call this decade cause "the teens" just doesn't flow very well.
1 comment:
Hey, I got that Fisher Price nativity set for Christmas this year!! I mean, Penny got it. But I can play with it until she's old enough to care. ;)
And my bro got Rock Band, and I hear you on the songs being stuck in your head.
Post a Comment