Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Okay so maybe no one cares but. I lost my cord thingy that I use to transfer pictures from my camera to my computer, so until I find it or replace it I can't download all the cute things me and the kids have done for Halloween. I got most of my ideas from Familyfun.com. It is nice and rainy today so we are busting out the Harry Potter marathon. Tomorrow is library day and I am hoping I can find some spooky shows for the kids. It has been raining a lot here so we have busted out the blankets and kitchen chairs and made forts for telling spooky stories. Benny always makes me go first, and then he follows up with a similar rendition of mine only replaces the ghost with The Joker or something. It is pretty cute to hear him try to change it up a bit. Since I have been making a big deal about Halloween, at night time when I ask him what song he wants me to sing he usually picks "I Am A Child Of God"; but the last few nights he has asked for a Halloween song. That is really fun try and make up. If anyone knows some cute ones I would really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What about, "I'm a Mean Old Witch" from Joy School? My girls LOVE that! Benny's stories sound like Isaiah's dreams when he was little. Remember how we would tell him about a cRaZy dream we had, and he would follow-up with "his dream" but it sounded like ours with one small change? LOL! Awww, memories! I have been missing you the past couple of days because I took the kids to Cornbelly's with Homeschooling Friends, and I was wishing I could have traded you Ephraim for Benny for the day. Ephraim did have fun, though!
Post a Comment