Thursday, October 1, 2009

As Rachel Says, Before You Go Buy That Twilight Calendar Try Something Original

Hey everyone, one of my friends from Provo who now live in New York oversee the volunteer work for an orphanage for persons with disabilities in El Salvador. This year they have put together a beautiful calendar. All the proceeds go the this orphanage. Since I know Rachel personally I can vouch that this is true. It is such an inspiration all the things they do for these children. I hope you will consider purchasing one of these calendars. They are $15 dollars each or $50 for four. There is a different person featured each month and a little bit about them. If you are interested email Rachel at rachel.nielson@hotmail.com. I hope you can view the slide show I pasted so you can see how beautiful these kids are.

Hogar from Molly McDonald on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting this, Sara!! You are the best! I will get you an order form soon!