Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lori Leigh Photography

I am thankful for good photographers. This session was so fun and stress free. There was no posed shots or worry if everyone was smiling. We just went to the train depot and had fun playing around while she took photos. Well me and Chris would pose a little but the kids just kinda did their thing. I hope all our photos sessions are this fun. Plus we got a nice discounted price since her husband is a resident and she's been there. Will definitely call her when it is family picture time again. I tried to pick just a few but there were so many cute shots of the kids. I guess it helps to have naturally adorable kids.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful, beauitful pictures. The colors are gorgeous! I love them!!

Amy said...

Are these recent? Cuz the weather looks great! Sign me up for Texas! Love the location and the sweet faces on your adorable boys!

Sara Lee said...

Yes Amy one good thing about Texas is almost all year round picture taking!
They were taken the Saturday before Halloween.

Kevin said...

That sounds like a great photographer and such a great way to capture what your kids are really like. I mean, perfectly posed pictures can be so lifeless! In these pics, you can totally see their little personalities!
Miss you!
--Chelsea