Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So I need to make an addendum to my Mother's Party. I very rudely and I must add absentmindedly, which I can blame my pregnancy for, forgot to mention all the wonderful ladies that helped. Since I was planning this from Utah and the party was in Texas, I had to recruit my Aunts and Mom's friends to help me with all the purchasing and ideas. Let me tell you they were the best. Everything turned out as wonderful as it did due to there patience with my continuous calls and last minute needs. I would specifically like to praise Lynnette for the sacrifice her little finger made to the construction of my Mom's hat. And to Sandy for leaving that brand new Grand baby to come to the party. Thank you everyone for being such important people in my Mother's life.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sara! I totally forgot about LUB! I started cracking up when I read that! I love your blog and it looks like your mom's party went so well. And you're pregnant again!? Congrats. Tell Chris I said hi.